One of the leading licensing practitioners in Bristol and the South West

Are you setting up a new bar, café, hotel or restaurant and feel overwhelmed by the regulation and licensing requirements? Do you need help organising the right alcohol licence? Are you moving your business and need the right premises licence in place?

If you answered yes to any of these questions we are here to help!

Melrose Group has a vast amount of experience helping the licensed trade, with a highly regarded reputation within the hospitality industry. If you require a licence to sell alcohol, we can advise you on the application. We can manage the whole process, from ensuring all the statutory aspects are completed correctly to attending any hearings that are required in support of your application. We use a fully computerised licensing service which means we can keep our costs competitive and offer you a fixed price. After a licence has been obtained you are able to access our helpline if you have any problems.

We provide solutions to:

  • Extending licensing hours.
  • Adding licensable entertainment.
  • Licensing structural alterations.
  • Removing unwanted conditions.
  • Adding a garden or terrace
    area to your licence.
  • Licensing tables & chairs on the

We make applications for:

  • New Premises Licences.
  • Variations to Premises Licences.
  • Transfers of licences and DPS.
  • Temporary Event Notices.
  • Pavement licences.

We arrange for all the statutory notices and newspaper adverts where necessary.

We offer:
✓ Cost effective solutions to all your licensing requirements. Compare our fees!
✓ 25 years experience with Licensing Authorities and police.
✓ National coverage in all licensing matters.
✓ Free Licensing Helpline available to all past clients.
✓ A.P.L.H. personal licence training course – BIIAB accredited trainers.

Do you think that our licensing services could help you?