This year both Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve fall on a Tuesday.

This means it’s important that you check the terms of your Premises Licence now, and give yourself plenty of time to apply for an extension to your Tuesday trading hours.

If you need a TEN to cover later hours on Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve for alcohol or live/recorded music please ensure the applications are submitted in good time, ideally during November. If you would like Melrose to arrange this for you please contact us ASAP.