Questions? Contact us
Phone: 01454 419262
Business Hours: from Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00
Download our app from stores!
If you are interested in joining our team, please see the current available jobs below. No agencies please.
We are currently seeking to employ a full time experienced Client Manager, to provide business advice to our core Licensed Trade clients within the South Bristol, Somerset and Wiltshire areas. Our Client Managers work closely with clients to create business plans, understand their ongoing business and provide advise on how to drive their business forward.
Requirements for job role are –
- A strong understanding of all aspects of the Licensed Trade. Previous experience as a Publican or Pub Company representative would be favourable.
- Good business acumen and best practice.
- Able to understand and interpret Management and Year End Accounts
- Good numerate skills – able to pull information from various sources to create financial business plans, able to read and understand stock take reports.
- Good written skills, to advise in business plan narratives and liaise with authorities (Pubco’s, HMRC, Suppliers).
- Understand different business legal entities and HMRC registrations required.
- A good communicator, able to empathise with clients and liaise with authorities.
- Be able to work on own initiative, manage time and meet monthly deadlines.
- Be able to work well in a team and contribute to company projects.
- Have good IT skills, knowledge of QuickBooks would be advantageous.
- Have own transport with a clean driving licence.
- Readiness to travel and cover your own region.
- Maintain and build your own client list.
- Writing business plans with the client.
- Advising on business start-up, HMRC registrations, advise on bookkeeping best practice. Maintain close client contact in early months providing support.
- Attend regular client meetings and be able to interpret financial and stock reports Melrose produces, giving appropriate advice.
- Preparation of monthly reports for Melrose and Pubco’s.
- Deal with clients queries – being the face of Melrose.
- Look for new business opportunities and promote all Melrose services.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, with your CV attached