Questions? Contact us
Phone: 01454 419262
Business Hours: from Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00
If you are interested in joining our team, please see the current available jobs below. No agencies please.
Melrose Group is a friendly company specialising in the Licensed trade and based in Thornbury, Bristol.
Assistant Credit Controller
We are recruiting an Assistant Credit Controller.
Our ideal candidate must be ambitious, willing to grow within the team with strong desire to become the Team Leader. They will be given full training, support and the opportunity to progress further within the department.
Requirements for job role are –
- Have a good telephone manner and able to liaise with clients over the phone and via email
- Be a good communicator, both verbally and written. Able to listen and negotiate with customers and on occasion able to handle difficult conversations
- Be diligent and have a strong attention to detail
- Be able to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Be a fast learner, have good IT skills, knowledge of QuickBooks preferred but not essential
- Any experience will be considered an advantage – however full training will be given
The Duties for the role will include –
- General Credit Control duties
- Responsible for Debtors Ledger, ensure accurate records are kept
- Ensure customer payments are received on time – follow up on overdue invoices
- Take card payments, allocate client payments
- Setting up payment plans
- Work closely with other departments to ensure accurate billing and prompt payment of invoices and minimise the risk of any bad debt
Office Hours: Full-Time position: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm (includes 1hour lunch break)
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
To apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter attached
We are recruiting a Payroll Department Administrator.
Our ideal candidate is analytical and methodical, with experience in payroll administration and knowledge of payroll regulations. However, we would be willing to take on the right candidate without Payroll experience if they can show other transferable skills.
- Experience as a Payroll Administrator or similar role
- Current knowledge of payroll procedures and related laws. Experience of Auto-Enrolment an advantage.
- An analytical mind and good math skills.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Moneysoft Payroll Manager and Quickbooks systems an advantage.
- The role involves working in a confidential environment and being able to produce accurate payroll on a fast turnaround.
- A good communicator, ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are critical requirements.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
- Management of your own client base and build on that client relationship
- Processing of payroll on various pay frequencies.
- Processing payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, tax codes)
- Registering new clients with HMRC and keeping those clients well informed of their duties as employers, regarding HMRC and the Pension regulator.
- Day to day contact with clients, HMRC and NEST and able to deal with their queries.
- Keeping up to date with changes in legislation.